IBPS Previous Year Question Papers
Applicants who wish to appear in the IBPS exam they must have complete knowledge of exam pattern and syllabus. The previous year Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) Previous Year Question Papers PDF for PO/Clerk will surely help you to achieve your goals. Do practice more of that section in which you are weak.
Applicants are suggested that prepare in that way which would provide you the best in the exam. In this section, we have provided you the previous year question paper to prepare well. So, applied applicants must check out the below section carefully.
To crack the IBPS exam all sections will be studied thoroughly. It is to inform all the contenders who have applied for the post of PO/Clerk and ready to appear in the exam, they must download the previous question paper in the pdf file.
Subject Vise description of IBPS Question Papers
- First of all, in the section of quantitative aptitude you have to manage the time.
- The Question will become from the topics of numbers, simplifications, approximations, HCF & LCMs, decimal fraction, and many other basic equations.
- 2-4 questions from profit and loss section.
- Most of the questions will come from direction sense test, Causes and effects, number, analytic reasoning ranking and time sequence and sitting arrangement.
- Some questions require time and patience too those are from word formation, figure series, and non-verbal reasoning questions.
- A comprehension will come which consists of 4-5 questions. So, applicants are advised to read it.
- The Question will come from the topics error finding, jumble words, idioms and phrases, choosing appropriate fillers and synonyms, antonyms.
- In IBPS questions will come from the current affairs.
- Mainly question will in the banking terms.
- Question will come from the topic of Computer Abbreviation and Operating Systems.
- From MS word basic knowledge.
- About networking
IBPS Previous Year Question Papers for PO/Clerk
Applicants who want to give the IBPS exam they are informed that before you are going to give any exam must read the exam papers of previous year because these exam papers help you in studies. It also helps you in management of time. So, must solve IBPS Previous Year Question Papers for PO/Clerk and do practice regularly after that you will definitely crack the exam.
To download IBPS Previous Year Question Papers
Probationary Officers Exam Papers
- (Paper) IBPS: Common Written Examination (CWE):2011 – Computer Knowledge
- (Paper) IBPS: Common Written Examination (CWE):2011 – English Language
- (Paper) IBPS: Common Written Examination (CWE):2011 – Mental Ability
- (Paper) IBPS: Common Written Examination (CWE):2011 – Numerical Ability
- (Paper) IBPS: Common Written Examination (CWE):2011 – Current Affairs
Clerk Exam Papers